The Chevy Volt, the new battery powered car introduced by General Motors, is a sorry excuse for a car. This car was created for the following people:
- Complete morons
- Pretentious social climbers
- Mentally challenged, hyper sensitive, politically correct, social issue obsessed numb-skulls
- All of the above
Look, this car sucks in almost every way possible. I get it. The car will be controversial because of the green movement. It doesn’t matter whether you are an avid global warming believer or think global warming & the green movement are complete bullshit (like myself), this car is a terrible purchase.
Let us count the ways.
- The car has a fuel source that has historically fallen on its face. The newspapers have been praising the electric car for nearly one hundred years and it still remains unproven. Maybe one day an electric car will be superior. The Chevy Volt is not it.
- You can only travel 40 miles with the battery. Yes, a whole 40 miles. Wow! Let’s get this straight. The primary purpose of the automobile is mobility. The automobile was invented to make traveling long distances at increased speeds in a safe manner an every day occurrence. Now, in the 21st century the news and various groups of schmucks are celebrating a car that limits one’s mobility and fails in serving the primary purpose of the automobile.
- The “back-up” gasoline powered generator will power this lemon for just over 300 miles. So who are the bigger assholes here? Engineers, marketing or the media hype machine? First, this only reinforces how weak the battery power source really is. Second, what geniuses decided to make (or call) the more capable power source the “back up”? Oh…I get it. It’s about saving the planet. It’s about reducing your footprint. It’s about limiting travel for the sake of reducing emissions. It’s really fucking stupid. That’s what it is. Next time Al Gore is screaming by you in a limo or above you in a private jet why don’t you scream up to him what a great person you are?
- This car is being subsidized by taxpayers. Even GM and the government know this is a shitty car. That’s why they are using tax credits to entice dimwits to buy it. This car can’t make it on it’s own left to the demand of the consumers. If it could, there is no way they would be floating a tax credit. Think about it. To top it off, the taxpayers get to have their money used to produce this giant failure. Great…the politicians strike again.
- This piece of shit car costs $41,000. Only a true shithead would spend $41,000 on a vehicle performs this poorly right off the assembly line. Yes, it was designed to be this bad on purpose. Just to show you that I am a reasonable guy here is some food for thought. A car is a tool of transportation. Take a look at what you can get with $41,000. Compare the features of all these cars. You can get a feature loaded luxury car built for safety, comfort, performance, durability and a smooth ride. Or you can get an over-priced compact death trap that barely has the capability to get you to work and back. Gee, this is a tough decision…for an idiot.
I don’t want to hear any bullshit about this car being good in any way. The Chevy Volt sucks.